Location: Mountain View
Employment Type: Full-Time
Wealth Management provider is looking for a Operations Specialist. This is an onsite role, 5 days in office in our offices located in Mountain View.
We will know that we have successfully executed this strategy when:
- Our clients and prospects experience an enhanced level of service and higher levels of satisfaction and are motivated to refer others.
- Our professionals experience deeper, more rewarding client relationships and an energetic, exciting and rewarding environment that comes with growth and market leadership.
- When we can attracting more clients, cultivating more profitable clients and making a greater contribution to the overall revenue and profitability.
MANDATE FOR THE ROLE
The role provides user support, tax return processing and preparation support. Additionally, this position is responsible for training other tax coordinators on processing, software administration, e-filing and other tax processing procedures as well as providing high level general operative support though out the multiple departments
- Able to navigate all technologies with high excellence to drive and improve FOS Client Service productivity (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, Client Admin systems, CCH Axcess, and strong internet skills for research and analysis)
- Teamwork—can oversee and manage projects, business analyses and conduct analytics independently with high quality results
- Assemble filing copies of Tax Returns to appropriate taxing authorities
- Assists with IRS notices
- Provides input on evaluating and enhancing tax procedures
- Prepare extensions for filing
- Tax return preparation assistance
- Manage tax team deadlines and open projects (updating and tracking of e-Filing and e-work paper control log)
- Manage client document process
- Scan tax returns and uploads to Client Admin
- Prepare materials for presentation for prospect/client meeting (folders, proposals, etc.)
- Manage client/entities organizational charts
- Maintains PTIN and CAF numbers
- Orders annual tax guides
- General support for Tax and Expense Management and Financial Reporting (EMFR) Teams (calendar, travel, expense reports, time and attendance, client billing and special projects)
- Client Interaction (sign documents and notarize, which may require travel to client home/office)
- Maintain compliance logs (Officer/Manager designation for respective clients)
- Travel arrangement as requested
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- BA/ degree or equivalent in work experience
- 5 years + in general office experience
- Proficiency in word, excel, power point and outlook, Strong organizational, time management and customer service skills; detail-oriented, ability to demonstrate a high level of professionalism, ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines, excellent verbal and written communication skills
Professional office environment