Responsible for keeping accurate records of incoming and outgoing shipments and updating and providing accurate records of inventory.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Prepare paperwork, including packing list, label and BOL, for data entry.
- Data entry of shipment information in to the ERP
- Review and enter data updates in the system as required
- Collects signed-off Packing List, review, scan & save into job folder
- Gather and send paper work to the Accounting department.
- Post cutting, and purchase orders in the ERP and receive all material in Navition.
- Perform related duties or responsibilities, as assigned or requested.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Accuracy and Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- MS Excel and Word proficiency.
- Data Entry proficiency
EDUCATION / TRAINING
- High school Diploma or GED.
- A minimum of 1 year shipping or receiving experience and data entry
- Proficiency in Navition software is a plus
A combination of vocational training, education and experience that is equivalent to the employment standards listed above and provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing duties of job, employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
Please send your resume to email@example.com