Our client is a growing start up that is looking for an accomplished Executive Business Administrator to support the CEO and his executive team.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working with multiple teams and manage complex calendaring scheduling with team members, customers, candidates, investors, and others. You might have experience working in a high growth start up environment, worked in a remote company, an enterprise software company or an international company.
Some primary duties include:
- Support the CEO and executive team in US Pacific and Eastern Time Zones.
- Attend company and executive team meetings, track agenda, and keep notes.
- Manage complex calendar scheduling with team members, customers, candidates, investors, and others.
- Coordinate executive team and CEO recruiting efforts (with the help of recruiting coordinators).
- Draft and review internal and external communications for the CEO.
- Proactively ensure CEO meetings are efficient (such as 1-1 meetings with team members and customer meetings).
- Provide support on other recurring and ad-hoc projects (such as board meetings and press events).
- Arrange business travel for executives and for team meetups.
- Help in special projects as designated by the CEO
Some values you will carry will include:
- Customer driven: You proactively work on the right things by continuously orienting your goals around delivering value to your customers.
- Work as a team: You work collaboratively with your peers, cross-functional teammates, and leadership to create shared success, trust, and belonging.
- High quality: You are responsible for finding out what high-quality work looks like and producing that high-quality work iteratively.
- Open and transparent: You proactively communicate in an open and transparent way.
- Continuously grow: You strive to continuously grow and learn by genuinely soliciting feedback early and often, and humbly reflecting on your past mistakes.
- Be a good human: You are kind, empathetic, authentic, humble.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org